We urgently seek a Facilities Coordinator for 25 to 30 hours per week on a fixed-term basis from end June to end December. There is a possibility of a permanent contract at the end, the job may change which is why it is fixed-term in the first instance. Based in Suresnes close to the transports. 20-24KE for 25 hours per week. Morning work from 8am to 1pm or 9am to 2pm. Suitable for a student with some experience, returning to work mother, ….
Location: Suresnes (close transports)
- Effectively manage and coordinate suppliers on site, to ensure that exemplary customer service is provided to the client and internal customers;
- First point of contact for all local stakeholders regarding all Facility Management requests and issues;
- Ability to work independently and respond to client’s needs to ensure excellent service delivery;
- To deliver excellent customer service to exceed the client’s expectations;
- Daily Management interface towards Stakeholders and customer to ensure Service Level Agreements are met in the Suresnes office;
- Ensure service delivery expectations are met according to clients standards and needs;
- Maintain the professional image and reputation of Macro in all contact with clients, suppliers and internal staff;
- Follow up on requests through Helpdesk (fm24) and ensure suppliers follow up correctly and according to KPI’s;
- Build relationships with suppliers to ensure a seemless facility service delivery experience and with local clients to keep aligned with organisational needs;
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly.
- Complete the Monthly Report, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works/li>
- Effective communication and reporting on all service lines to the client.
- Manage Supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided.
- Assist and work with account Finance Manager in control of budgets, setting financial targets and financial processes in order to produce timely and accurate reports on an account level
- Oversee the delivery of small project works, including moves and churn
- To maintain Client business continuity at all times
- Support account QHSE manager in the preparation, management and review Business Continuity Plans and actively participate in Client’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans where needed and relevant.
- Undertake Macro contractual, compliance and technical audits to Supplier Services.
- Customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service.
- Adhere to and promote organisational values
- Check and control all tickets SLA and feedbacks given to requesters. Monthly check Concept status.
- Inform and meet the Stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information and business communications
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes with a positive and constructive attitude and for maintaining this attitude with others
- Close tickets within the helpdesk platform on a weekly basis.
- Carry out audits, documenting and dealing with all issues raised.
- Look for new opportunities to improve processes, service levels and standards.
- Perform other reasonable tasks and duties requested by Macro and/ or Signify Real Estate management.
- A proactive and service minded attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Customer focused approach;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Flexible approach and team ethos;
- Good people management skills;
- Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets;
- Ownership of output and attention to detail;
- At least three years Facility related experience.
- The job holder would be at an advantage if they have: Previous experience as Facility Coordinator and a basic Health & Safety qualification.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marhed with an asterisk * are required. When you have finished click Apply at the bottom of this form.